After raising a dog, you will understand that they are really like children. They also like to play and have a small temper. Of course, there are also times when they are naughty. Sometimes they don’t know where the danger is. When the owner finds out, it is really dangerous. Will make you laugh! However, after raising dogs, you still need to be more careful not to accidentally hurt them.
Recently in Heilongjiang, when a netizen took his dog to the hospital, he found an injured dog there. There were injuries on its eyes, nose and head, and it looked like it was covered with medicine. Very funny. Netizens are very surprised, what happened to the dog to be injured like this? You don’t know if you don’t ask, but it makes you laugh even more if you ask! It turned out that the dog ran into the stove pit to sleep that day, and the owner didn't notice it was inside, so he put more firewood in it.
After the fire was lit, I heard a dog barking from inside! Netizens immediately put out the fire and rescued the dog. At this time, the dog was burned and was immediately sent to the hospital. Its face had varying degrees of burns, and because the smoke had been inhaled into its lungs, it needed injections for treatment! After hearing about the dog’s injury process, although I felt sorry for him, I still couldn’t help but laugh! It is estimated that dogs will never dare to sleep in the stove pit again! At present, the dog has recovered and returned home, so he can have some snacks in the future!